PRINCE’S ‘THE BLACK ALBUM’ BREAKS DISCOGS MOST EXPENSIVE ITEMS SOLD RECORD
Recently Surfaced Canadian Pressing Copy Of The Black Album Sells For USD $27,500
Discogs confirms the Most Expensive Item Sold for June 2018 is the 1987 original Canadian pressing of Prince’s The Black Album selling for USD $27,500. As the only known production copy from Canada, that makes this version of The Black Album one of the rarest pieces of vinyl in the world. This Canadian pressing supplants the previous record holder, the U.S. variant of The Black Album selling in April 2016 for USD $15,000.
- 10 Under Appreciated Black Movies
- 15 Of The Best Evening Bags To Your Dinner Party Look (Demo)
- Migos Are Having Legal Issues with Quality Control | The Joe Budden Podcast
- The Joe Budden Podcast Episode 365 | Church Pimps Feat. Benny The Butcher
- Hot Spot: These Are The Highest Paid Celebrities On Instagram! [WATCH]
- Austrian State Plans 10 Commandments for Immigrants (Demo)
- Star-Studded Musical Tribute Saluting Aretha Franklin
- Louis Vuitton (Demo)
- The First Black-Owned Stock Exchange?