Post Malone will join the lineup of the first-ever Bud Light Super Bowl Music Festival ahead of Super Bowl weekend, on Friday, February 1st, as a special guest alongside American rock band Aerosmith at Atlanta’s State Farm Arena.
Post Malone shares, “Super happy to be playing the Super Bowl Music Festival with Aerosmith & spending time with my Bud Light fam. Let’s get weird and turn up boiiiii.”
We have access to Bud Light’s Shana Barry, Director of Bud Light Experiential, should you be interested in learning more about our program and partnership.
- KJ Bland Exits Service Broadcasting
- Meet Mandela Young African Fellows
- HTIAA Names New Officers
- The Joe Budden Podcast Episode 365 | Church Pimps Feat. Benny The Butcher
- Documenting Hate: Charlottesville
- Gary’s Tea: Lil Duval Sued Over “Stealing” Hit Song “Smile (Living My Best Life)” [WATCH]
- Debunking the Myths about Radio DJs
- Hot Spot: These Are The Highest Paid Celebrities On Instagram! [WATCH]
- The Breakfast Club Radio Show Interviews Judge Faith Jerkins
- Multiple Promotions At Emmis/New York