Radio Facts: Addiction is my course of study and something I have always been very interested in. I myself have an addiction that I admit during this podcast.
I, like most other people, have family members who have had addictions and I’ve seen how drastically people change when in the throes of what is often called a brain disease. I do not believe “addiction” is limited to drugs and alcohol as we discuss on this show. I have my own theories about Addiction, ESPECIALLY in the black community and I am doing more research on this as you read this. In the meantime, please enjoy this extended version of Pennies from Kevin.
Hope you also like the new logo a member of my design team just assembled. Follow me on Instagram @penniesfromkevin and twitter @penniesfromkev Subscribe to Pennies from Kevin and hear more shows https://penniesfromkevin.podbean.com
- 100 Hip Hop and RNB FM Playlist
- It’s Time To Rethink Your Cleansing Routine (Demo)
- 07 Here’s All the Fashion News You Missed This Week (Demo)
- Who Raps Better? Benny or Conway? | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Dr. DeForest Soaries Talks Financial Freedom And The DFree Global Foundation
- KITTEN RELEASES NEW SONG "MY HOUSE" TODAY
- Netflix Original “Rapture” Launches March 30
- Family of Late R&B Singer/Songwriter Vesta Williams Speak
- Mary J Blige Gets First Animated Film Role
- SoundCloud Brings Back Feature on Mobile