Marvin Winans Shaken after Carjacking at Gas Station
Originally posted May 16, 2012. The ended up finding his car but his pants were ripped off and a physical altercation took place when the assailants punched the pastor.
Something is seriously wrong when people rob a man of the cloth. You would think the crooks would have said excuse me Pastor and asked for a prayer or said “My grandmother loves the Winans” but not so. They could have cared less…
Pastor Marvin Winans was at the Citgo Gas Station at Linwood and the Davison area in Detroit when he was robbed and carjacked Wednesday afternoon. The carjackers robbed him and took his deep purple Infiniti QX56 SUV.
- 100 Hip Hop and RNB FM Playlist
- Podcast: The High Price of Negative Energy
- Netflix Original “Rapture” Launches March 30
- Who Raps Better? Benny or Conway? | The Joe Budden Podcast
- It’s Time To Rethink Your Cleansing Routine (Demo)
- KITTEN RELEASES NEW SONG "MY HOUSE" TODAY
- MTV Acquires The SnowGlobe Music Festival
- 07 Here’s All the Fashion News You Missed This Week (Demo)
- FAMU Announces New School Of Nursing Dean
- That Time When Al Jarreau Took Europe By Storm, Over the Rainbow and…