I think I ate Papa John’s Pizza once in my entire life at a party. In my opinion, it was the worst pizza I have ever eaten. To that end, there is something about kids making Pizza that doesn’t make it very appealing anyway. Papa John’s pizza was not good and their stock prices falling certainly incorporates the now former founder John Schnatter’s latest controversy of using the N-word but the pizza was shi$$y as well. Schnatter was making reference to “Colonel Sanders called blacks n—–s.” and never getting any backlash. What old white man can fry chicken? What idiot doesn’t know how the Colonel
got or shall we say OBTAINED that recipe?
The founder of Papa John’s used the N-word as a way to train employees to prevent PR snafus on a conference call … oops. The company has lost 96.2 million in market value according to Forbes for the controversy. They will appoint a new chairman (blacks should apply?) Olivia Kirtley, (pictured) the board’s lead independent director, will run the board until a permanent replacement is found.
- POLO G RELEASES NEW ALBUM THE GOAT
- DARF Secures “Blackradiostations.com”
- The Best Evening Bags To Your Dinner Party Lookfa (Demo)
- OH NO! 14 Signs that Your Industry Career is DONE!
- Documenting Hate: Charlottesville
- Kansas City Station Welcomes New Show to Lineup
- ASCAP’S DEEPAK MOHITE GETS PROMOTION
- Bonnaroo Music And Arts Festival Unveils 2020 Lineup
- ALEC KING RELEASES NEW TRACK “WAY UP”
- Keeping Children Safe as the Country Reopens