Brad Minor has joined Pandora as their Vice President, Head of Brand Marketing and Communication.
This was announced on Thursday (Oct. 25). He will be splitting his time between Pandora’s headquarters in Oakland, CA and their New York offices.
In his new role, Minor will be responsible for defining Pandora’s brand positioning to listeners and the industry together with brand marketing, communication, experiential and social media terms that report to him.
Most recently, before Minor joined Pandora, he served as Managing Director of Brand, Advertising and Media at JP Morgan Chase & Co. That is where he and his team launched the Chase Sapphire Card travel campaigns starring James Corden. While working with JPMorgan & Chase, Minor oversaw budget, measurements and analysis on both a product and campaign level.
Before working at Chase, he had roles leading brand marketing, public relations, social media and partnerships at American Express, focusing on the company’s music, sports and digital platforms. While being with American Express, he led teams that created the Amex music series and the first-ever LGBT advocacy campaign.
- The Joe Budden Podcast Episode 364 | Apodogy
- Radio Facts 10 Best Black Radio DJs of All Time
- Childish Gambino Cancels Australia Tour
- Virtual reality tool developed to untangle genes
- Gail Mitchell, KJLH Radio and Dick Griffey Honored
- Washington Redskins Change Name To ‘Washington Football Team’
- The Joe Budden Podcast Episode 365 | Church Pimps Feat. Benny The Butcher
- Blacks Asked to Leave Wild Wing Cafe because White Customer Felt Threatened
- Hot Spot: These Are The Highest Paid Celebrities On Instagram! [WATCH]