OZZY OSBOURNE CELEBRATES ‘ORDINARY MAN’ ALBUM RELEASE WITH GLOBAL TATTOO EVENT AND LOS ANGELES IN-STORE APPEARANCE
On the eve of the release (February 20) of OZZY OSBOURNE’s ORDINARY MAN (Epic Records), more than 50 cities around the world will host celebrations for the largest global tattoo sale and album listening event in history. This will be followed by the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductee and Grammy®-winning singer and songwriter appearing at an in-store signing at Amoeba Records in Hollywood, CA on release day (February 21).
Fans attending the February 20 events–to be held simultaneously at tattoo shops in 50 cities around the world–will not only have the opportunity to listen to ORDINARY MAN in advance of its release, but they’ll also be among the first to select from a collection of exclusive OZZY-inspired tattoo designs. For more information and to RSVP, click here and watch a video here.
- KJ Bland Exits Service Broadcasting
- Meet Mandela Young African Fellows
- HTIAA Names New Officers
- The Joe Budden Podcast Episode 365 | Church Pimps Feat. Benny The Butcher
- Documenting Hate: Charlottesville
- Gary’s Tea: Lil Duval Sued Over “Stealing” Hit Song “Smile (Living My Best Life)” [WATCH]
- Debunking the Myths about Radio DJs
- Hot Spot: These Are The Highest Paid Celebrities On Instagram! [WATCH]
- The Breakfast Club Radio Show Interviews Judge Faith Jerkins
- Multiple Promotions At Emmis/New York