NEW YORK RAPPER MALIIBU MIITCH RELEASES NEW STREET SINGLE & VIDEO FOR “DOUBLE O”
Bronx Rapper Maliibu Miitch has found a new home at Entertainment One (eOne) and is excited to release her new street single “Double O,” which was produced by TGUT. Along with the audio, Maliibu has released an accompanying video that was directed by Nimi Hendrix.For those who may not be familiar, Maliibu Miitch stormed onto the scene with the release of her first EP Hood Foreign in 2013. Since then Maliibu has gone on to release several singles and mixtapes including the highly celebrated Top 5 which was an ode to her favorite rappers Lil’ Kim, Foxy Brown, Lauryn Hill, Eve, and Missy Elliott. Maliibu has been featured in The Fader, I-D, Paper, and more.
In addition, Maliibu Miitch has been confirmed to participate in the #OURIDENTITY: Project Blue Marble live-stream benefit presented by Transparent Arts, Gold House, Amazon Music, Pacific Bridge Arts Foundation and XRM Media to honor Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month. It will stream on Amazon Music’s Twitch channel on May 30 beginning at 2 p.m. PT/5 p.m. ET for eight hours as part of an effort to help unite Asian artists and leaders from around the world for the fight against COVID-19 and the xenophobia affecting Asian communities. Funds raised will benefit the United Way Worldwide and its COVID-19 relief efforts. Co-organized by the Far East Movement, Project Blue Marble will feature musical performances from Yuna, Raja Kumari, Jay Park and H1GHR Music, M-Flo and guitarist Miyavi, James Reid, P-Lo, Shawn Wasabi, Yultron, MILCK, Raisa, ØZI, and more.Fans can follow Maliibu Miitch on all her social platforms @maliibumiitch.
- The Best Evening Bags To Your Dinner Party Lookfa (Demo)
- The Lash-Lengthening Serum That Really Works (Demo)
- Top Undeniable Top 10 Best Black Female Singers in Groups of All Time
- THE WEEKND ANNOUNCES FIRST EVER TOUR IN ASIA
- PD Dies from Complications of Massive Stroke
- Nominations Open for 2020 NAB Technology Awards
- Indie Music Promotion and Marketing Concepts
- Keeping Children Safe as the Country Reopens
- Maurice White, Founder Earth Wind & Fire Dies
- Delia Orjuela Vice President of Latin Music, BMI