Netflix First Quarter 2018 Results
Netflix First Quarter 2018 Results – In May of 2013, Netflix stock was worth $34.16. Today, five years later, it’s worth $329.00. The great thing about the record side of the industry is that they were taught about stocks and had on the job investment options like 401k’s. In radio we were not taught and we never stayed at a station long enough to have any kind of investment benefits.
I’m a HUGE fan of Netflix, digital media, and original programming and I came across this information today that I thought you might find interesting. This is true evidence that commercial TV and cable companies are being slaughtered by digital media and they may have missed the boat already, nevertheless, investing is KEY.
Netflix, Inc. (NASDAQ: NFLX) has released its first-quarter 2018 financial results by posting them to its website. Please visit the Netflix investor relations website at https://ir.netflix.com to view the Q1’18 financial results and letter to shareholders. A video interview with Netflix Chief Executive Officer Reed Hastings, Chief Financial Officer David Wells, Chief Content Officer Ted Sarandos, Chief Product Officer Greg Peters and VP, IR & Corporate Development Spencer Wang is available below.
The interview was conducted by Ben Swinburne, Morgan Stanley. About Netflix, Inc. Netflix is the world’s leading internet entertainment service with over 117 million members.
Nexflix First Quarter 2018 Results
See our small business blog blogwallet.com
- Richard Aborn Discusses Citizens Crime Commission Of NYC, Reforming Police Training + More
- Gary’s Tea: Lil Duval Sued Over “Stealing” Hit Song “Smile (Living My Best Life)” [WATCH]
- University’s oldest graduate reaches 106th Birthday
- Syleena Johnson Debut’s New Single and New Body (pic)
- Huston-Tillotson to Hold Fifth Green Justice Forum
- Cop Hits Black Woman in the Face
- Radio Vet Ryan Cameron has Emergency Heart Surgery, in ICU
- Bird Doesn’t Cooperate, Makes Scene at Funeral (video)
- DSU Virtual Research Could Advance COVID vaccine
- Who Raps Better? Benny or Conway? | The Joe Budden Podcast