FOLLOWS STAR-STUDDED LAUNCH OF YOUNG MONEY RADIO ON APPLE MUSIC
ANNOUNCES FUNERAL DELUXE COMING SOON AND DONATES $200,000 TO NEW ORLEANS VIA WORLD CENTRAL KITCHEN
Today, multi-platinum, Grammy Award-winning music icon Lil Wayne releases an extended music video for “Piano Trap” and “Not Me” – two tracks off his chart-topping album, Funeral. Directed by Ricky x Willis, the thrilling visual features Wayne landing stunts at the skatepark. Wayne discussed the video’s skateboarding sequences in an exclusive Q&A with Rolling Stone (read HERE).
On Friday, Wayne hosted the first-ever episode of Young Money Radio on Apple Music, which featured an all-star lineup of guests, including New Orleans Mayor LaToya Cantrell, Jedrick Wills Jr., Deion Sanders, Lil Baby, Travis Scott, Babyface and Jessie Reyez. In the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic, Wayne announced his non-profit, One Family Foundation, and Apple Music are donating $200,000 to New Orleans via World Central Kitchen. During the live broadcast, Lil Baby previewed an unreleased track from his forthcoming project followed by Wayne who previewed two unreleased tracks featuring Jessie Reyez and Tory Lanez, which are slated to be included in the forthcoming deluxe version of Funeral.
Released via Young Money Records/Republic Records, Funeral (Stream HERE) debuted at No. 1 on the U.S. Billboard 200 Chart. Funeral marks Wayne’s 5th No. 1 album on the U.S. Billboard 200 Chart, joining Tha Carter V (2018), Tha Carter IV (2011), I Am Not a Human Being (2010) and Tha Carter III (2008).
- 100 Hip Hop and RNB FM Playlist
- It’s Time To Rethink Your Cleansing Routine (Demo)
- 07 Here’s All the Fashion News You Missed This Week (Demo)
- Podcast: The High Price of Negative Energy
- Who Raps Better? Benny or Conway? | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Netflix Original “Rapture” Launches March 30
- KITTEN RELEASES NEW SONG "MY HOUSE" TODAY
- Family of Late R&B Singer/Songwriter Vesta Williams Speak
- NEW SVP OF MARKETING FOR REPUBLIC RECORDS
- A Message From Charlamagne Tha God