The Music Modernization Act was signed into law today by President Donald Trump. The bill will update streaming payments to artists who recorded before 1972 as well as increasing and improving royalty rates with a more expedited process for current artists.
- Who Raps Better? Benny or Conway? | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Could this be the Cheapest Woman on the Planet?
- Deadline Extended for Covered California
- Washington Redskins Change Name To ‘Washington Football Team’
- How Rapid Growth Is Destroying the Environment (Demo)
- Signs that it’s Time to Start Your Own Business
- CThaGod Interviews Gucci Mane
- BABY GOTH RELEASES NEW SINGLE “AFTERPARTY”
- Radio Facts at WBLS in New York
- Comic John Pinette Found Dead in Hotel Room