Music retailer Dedry Jones most notably of The Experience with Dedry Jones was found dead in his home this week. He owned a store in Chicago called The Music Experience which was a brick and mortar outlet and he had been in business for almost 28 years. Jones had a storied career in the industry and he also had an online magazine.
Over the last few years, Jones had to make many changes to adapt to the changing industry and limited budgets while trying to remain relevant. We will keep you posted on services.
- 10 Under Appreciated Black Movies
- Cop Hits Black Woman in the Face
- Run The Jewels Speak On Social Awakening, Systemic Change, Police Funding, New Album + More
- Balthazar Share New Track “Halfway”
- Louis Vuitton (Demo)
- Star-Studded Musical Tribute Saluting Aretha Franklin
- The First Black-Owned Stock Exchange?
- UMe Celebrates Record Store Day Black Friday 2018
- Top 10 the odd sport in the world