Mobley Kicks Off Texas Association of Broadcasters Annual Convention
In what has become an annual tradition, BMI partnered with the Texas Association of Broadcasters (TAB) and HD Radio to bring in Austin-based songwriter, producer and one-man band Mobley to perform at the TAB’s 65th annual convention opening reception held August 1. Mobley entertained the audience of broadcasters performing songs from his latest release, Fresh Lies, Vol. 1. Mobley has been on tour promoting his newest album and recently performed on the BMI stage at Hangout Fest and Lollapalooza.
The convention, which took place at the JW Marriott Austin, is the largest state broadcast association convention in the nation, with more than 1,100 annual attendees. The TAB strives to promote and protect a favorable economic and regulatory climate for broadcasting, while educating members and the public at large about the opportunities available and advances possible through the efforts of free, over-the-air broadcast operations.
For more, click here. All photos by Lacey Lynn Seymour Photography
- 10 Under Appreciated Black Movies
- The Joe Budden Podcast Episode 365 | Church Pimps Feat. Benny The Butcher
- Migos Are Having Legal Issues with Quality Control | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Run The Jewels Speak On Social Awakening, Systemic Change, Police Funding, New Album + More
- 15 Of The Best Evening Bags To Your Dinner Party Look (Demo)
- Hot Spot: These Are The Highest Paid Celebrities On Instagram! [WATCH]
- Cop Hits Black Woman in the Face
- The First Black-Owned Stock Exchange?
- Entertainment Industry leaders launch new association
- TRINIDAD JAMES RETURNS WITH NEW SINGLE & MUSIC VIDEO “UGLY”