Offset has been taken to jail and is looking at multiple charges after an SUV he was in was pulled over by cops just outside of Atlanta, GA today. According to TMZ sources, neither Cardi B nor their daughter Kulture were in the vehicle at the time.
This traffic stop, due to tinted windows, led to police finding a gun in the SUV. Offset, a convicted felon on probation, has been charged with possession of a firearm by a felon, an improper lane change, marijuana possession and possession of a weapon during a crime.
- 10 Under Appreciated Black Movies
- The Joe Budden Podcast Episode 365 | Church Pimps Feat. Benny The Butcher
- Hot Spot: These Are The Highest Paid Celebrities On Instagram! [WATCH]
- 15 Of The Best Evening Bags To Your Dinner Party Look (Demo)
- Migos Are Having Legal Issues with Quality Control | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Bassist/Composer Joshua Crumbly Releases New Single “Noah”
- TRINIDAD JAMES RETURNS WITH NEW SINGLE & MUSIC VIDEO “UGLY”
- Cali 93.9 Launches TODO SE VALE with Angelica Vale!
- Entertainment Industry leaders launch new association
- Balthazar Share New Track “Halfway”