Last night (Nov. 13) Migos appeared on James Corden “Carpool Karaoke” for The Late Late Show With James Corden.
Corden and the rap group drove around Los Angeles while singing the group’s hit songs such as “Walk It Talk It” and “Bad and Boujee.” They even sang Whitney Houston’s “I Wanna Dance With Somebody.” The trio surprised Corden by unveiling $210,000 and takes James on a lavish shopping spree, and more.
Migos consist of rappers Quavo, Takeoff, and Offset.
You can watch the video down below.
- 100 Hip Hop and RNB FM Playlist
- A Message From Charlamagne Tha God
- Podcast: The High Price of Negative Energy
- It’s Time To Rethink Your Cleansing Routine (Demo)
- Netflix Original “Rapture” Launches March 30
- UM, OK: K-ci and Jo Jo on Tom Joyner
- KITTEN RELEASES NEW SONG "MY HOUSE" TODAY
- 07 Here’s All the Fashion News You Missed This Week (Demo)
- MTV Acquires The SnowGlobe Music Festival
- D.L. Hughley Coming to Charlotte