Michelle Williams and her fiancé Chad Johnson stops by V-103 Atlanta and talks to Frank and Wanda about how they met and being in an interracial relationship.
They also spoke about their new TV show Chad Loves Michelle, dealing with mental health, communicating with one another, and more.
Chad Loves Michelle airs on the Oprah Winfrey Network on Saturdays at 9 p.m. ET.
You can watch the interview down below.
- 15 Of The Best Evening Bags To Your Dinner Party Look (Demo)
- Warner Music Group Relaunches Sesame Street Records
- Migos Are Having Legal Issues with Quality Control | The Joe Budden Podcast
- The Joe Budden Podcast Episode 365 | Church Pimps Feat. Benny The Butcher
- Dog In The Snow Share New Track “Roses”
- Hot Spot: These Are The Highest Paid Celebrities On Instagram! [WATCH]
- J. Cole Announces Special Guests For His Upcoming ‘KOD’ Tour
- EVVIE MCKINNEY SIGNS WITH MOTOWN GOSPEL & CAPITOL CMG
- DeDe McGuire Syndicated Radio Host Compass Media Networks
- Moonves Out as CBS CEO