Originally posted Feb 4, 2008. Michelle Obama Takes a Tumble with Stevie Wonder. (Trying to take our minds off of the Corona news).
Radio Facts: On a scale of 1 to 10, I give this performance an 8. Notice the careful execution of the fall. Stevie was almost there but managed to trip on that last step while his teammate Michelle Obama gracefully supported him but refused to go down with him in order to claim victory after the televised mishap.
The look of terror on her face as she continued to root for the team and pick Stevie up seemed overwhelming and Stevie’s bodyguard (no doubt now unemployed) took the weight of the fall as Stevie’s almost knocked him out.
When it’s all said and done, I also give the team an overall score of 8 because of the way Stevie got right back into the game even after losing his glasses as if nothing happened. The perplexed look on Stevie’s face when he got up in most cases would have made him score lower but I could tell he was totally caught off guard by the event. All jokes aside, glad they were both OK.
- Jamillah Muhammad Celebrating
- "Club Quarantine" Legend D-Nice Teaching Master Class
- Amazon Music’s Alex Luke wants Alexa in cars
- Don’t Miss Our University Preview Day
- ASCAP Launches HBCU Paid Internship Program
- Vince Staple’s Announces New Project
- Measures Should be Taken to Assure Good Senior Health
- The Breakfast Club Radio Show Interviews Nipsey Hussle
- New Management At RCA, Atlantic Hope To Continue Streaming Successes
- iHeartMedia Tampa Bay Welcomes “THEjoeSHOW” To 93.3 FLZ