Meek Mill was in LA recently and stopped by the Neighborhood and discussed his new album and the inspiration behind it.
The rapper also talks about 6ix9ine being in jail. He talks about how it’s a messed-up situation that the young rapper is in. Also, how 6ix9ine put out this gangster persona in the world, and what you put out is what you get. And now Tekashi is in a gangster situation and must accept it.
He also shares his experience in prison, and how one bad decision can mess up your life. And how he wants to make programs for the youth that connect to them about making better decisions in life.
Mill also discusses his addiction to social media, ending his beef with Drake, Cardi B being the hottest in New York right now, and more.
Meek Mill’s new album “Championships” is set to be released this week.
You can watch the interview down below:
- Warner Music Group Relaunches Sesame Street Records
- The Radio Facts Top 10 Best Black Singing Groups of All Time
- Dog In The Snow Share New Track “Roses”
- 10 R&B Songs that NEVER Die
- Why Men’s Health Month Is So Important
- Latrice Burnette Appointed EVP/GM at Island Records
- EVVIE MCKINNEY SIGNS WITH MOTOWN GOSPEL & CAPITOL CMG
- EDITORS SHARE ACOUSTIC VERSION OF “SMOKERS OUTSIDE THE HOSPITAL DOORS”
- LIFE Share New Track “Switching On”
- Chubb Rock and SiMan Go National with New Syndicated Show