Casinos can open and its up to them to figure out how to keep people safe. Does she just want the money? Rhetorical question.
With all due respect to the situation nationwide, Vegas has got to be getting hit the hardest but Vegas has also made BILLIONS off of their casinos over the years. Opening Vegas back up right now is not just dangerous it’s irresponsible and dangerous. Addiction is a BEAST and there are some people who will cross the lines of COVID to spend their money on nasty slot machines. The part that is the most repulsive is she has no plan to ensure the safety of the people who come there. Anderson is right. Money is truly the root of all evil.
- The Best Evening Bags To Your Dinner Party Lookfa (Demo)
- FAMU Law Alum Appointed Orange County Judge
- JILL SCOTT ANNOUNCES “LIVE IN THE MOMENT” TOUR
- This Week on Apple Music’s ¡Dale Play! Playlist
- Byron Allen Acquires Bayou City Broadcasting
- SWEDISH ARTIST STRØM DEBUTS NEW SINGLE “LAST TRY”
- RIP Gary Jackson (Urban Network, HITS and BRE Magazine)
- Keeping Children Safe as the Country Reopens
- Maurice White, Founder Earth Wind & Fire Dies
- Summer Squash: High in Nutrition, Low in Calories