Mark Ronson might soon start feeling a bounce to his step … he just settled a second lawsuit over “Uptown Funk.” Lastrada Entertainment — which owns rights to Roger Troutman and Zapp’s 1980 classic “More Bounce to the Ounce” sued the superstar producer over ripping the song for Bruno Mars smash hit “Uptown Funk.” Mars was not a part of the lawsuit. Ronson has one more lawsuit to answer to from Angie Stone from her former group The Sequence for ripping them off too. They should call these Vultures Suits. Source
- The Best Evening Bags To Your Dinner Party Lookfa (Demo)
- FRENCH MONTANA RELEASES NEW SINGLE “THAT’S A FACT”
- PRINCE’S ‘THE BLACK ALBUM’ SELLS FOR ‘RECORD’ AMOUNT
- Prepare a 1-month travel trip with your pet
- Johnny “Koolout” Starks Promoted at Soul 106.3
- ARIZONA ZERVAS RELEASES LYRIC VIDEO FOR “ROXANNE”
- MALIA CIVETZ RELEASES CLUB REMIX OF "BROKE BOY"
- 2020 Commencement celebrates seven 4.0 scholars
- OH NO! 14 Signs that Your Industry Career is DONE!
- Documenting Hate: Charlottesville