Meek Mill, Lil B, Miguel, Clairo, Diplo, and others also playing the Philadelphia fest
MADE IN AMERICA, the JAY-Z curated two-day music festival and staple of Labor Day Weekend, returns to Philadelphia for the seventh year. This year the festival takes place September 1 and 2 at Philly’s Benjamin Franklin Parkway.
A primary goal of MADE IN AMERICA is to have a positive impact on the communities involved. Since the inaugural two-day concert in 2012, the event has generated $31.9 million in economic impact for the city. This year, the festival, produced by Roc Nation, will continue to benefit the ACLU of Pennsylvania as well as United Way of Greater Philadelphia and Southern New Jersey.
Abercrombie & Fitch, Citi, and Puma’s commitments to the arts, as well as the community, make each a perfect fit with MADE IN AMERICA. The festival not only honors artists and music lovers, but it also benefits organizations that are vital to accomplishing much needed positive work.
Today, the lineup has been revealed. Headlining are Nicki Minaj and Post Malone.
Take a look at the full lineup below:
Tickets go on sale on Friday, the 8th of June 10:00 am ET. With TIDAL members having access to an exclusive presale beginning on Monday, June 4th at 2:00 pm ET.
- Childish Gambino Cancels Australia Tour
- Blacks Asked to Leave Wild Wing Cafe because White Customer Felt Threatened
- Washington Redskins Change Name To ‘Washington Football Team’
- Gail Mitchell, KJLH Radio and Dick Griffey Honored
- Board of Governors Approves FAMU Reopening Plan
- Joe Apologizes to Logic | The Joe Budden Podcast
- The Undeniable Top 12 Best Black Female Singers of All Time?
- The Joe Budden Podcast Episode 364 | Apodogy
- Things you didn’t know about mountains
- Why is #NoNotoriety only used for whites?