A partnership between Lollapalooza Creator Perry Farrell, Cary Granat and Ed Jones of Immersive Artistry, whose award-winning co-founders have been responsible for major Hollywood fantasy film franchises, and Caesars Entertainment, is resulting in a new venture called “Kind Heaven” which will premiere in Las Vegas in 2019. The music, film and entertainment visionaries will open the venture at The LINQ Promenade. The effort will combine leading-edge tech and Hollywood style storytelling by taking visitors on a sensual exotic journey that offers the best of Southeast Asian culture, music, food, danger, fashion, exoticism, exploration, mystery and spiritual enlightenment.
The interesting concept will feature a soundscape curated by Farrell and provide a wide variety of experiences, from dark and mysterious back alleys to a Forest Temple and beautiful Sanctuary. Every area will feature different food, drink, and entertainment experiences and everything will be available for purchase.
- Who Raps Better? Benny or Conway? | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Could this be the Cheapest Woman on the Planet?
- Radio Facts at WBLS in New York
- Church Announcements with Bernice Jenkins: Coronavirus Is Affecting The Church [WATCH]
- TIFF DirectTV and AT&T Event Pics
- How Rapid Growth Is Destroying the Environment (Demo)
- Signs that it’s Time to Start Your Own Business
- Deadline Extended for Covered California
- Washington Redskins Change Name To ‘Washington Football Team’
- CThaGod Interviews Gucci Mane