The former prosecutor says her reputation was damaged, she lost speaking engagements and her publisher dropped her along with her being booted off of several boards for her over zealous participation in prosecuting the five black teens in the Central Park Jogging case aka The Central Park Five.
Fairstein is suing for damages for how she was portrayed in the movie “When They See Us.” Aww,…. Lest we forget the five black men who served all that time in prison for a crime they didn’t commit? Netflix responds that Fairstein’s suit is frivolous TMZ reports. We’ll keep you posted.
- Amazon Music’s Alex Luke wants Alexa in cars
- "Club Quarantine" Legend D-Nice Teaching Master Class
- Vince Staple’s Announces New Project
- ASCAP Launches HBCU Paid Internship Program
- The Fashion Statement of 2020: Protective Face Masks
- Measures Should be Taken to Assure Good Senior Health
- Poet/Musician Gil Scott-Heron Dies
- ‘Greenleaf’ Sets Season 3 Premiere Date on OWN
- Drake Producing HBO Series Starring Zendaya
- Eventbrite collaborates with Youtube