Leading music-industry finance firm Sound Royalties today announced that it is currently working with chart-topping rapper Lil Wayne to help him launch a diverse array of new projects for 2018.
“Nothing is going to hold back my creativity this year,” said Lil Wayne, who in addition to his own productions, often works with fellow popular rappers Drake and Nicki Minaj. “I am very excited to be teaming up with Sound Royalties to help bring my plans for 2018 to life. Sound Royalties understands the music world and is helping me utilize my past successes to fund and propel new projects and to continue creatively evolving.”
Backed by over $18 billion in assets under management, Sound Royalties provides fresh, new financing strategies to assist artists with funding personal and professional projects. Delivering the most artist-friendly solutions, deals with Sound Royalties leave full rights to copyrights and catalogues with the music professionals.
“Sound Royalties’ mission is to make the lives of music professionals easier, rather than more complicated as is much too common in the industry,” said Sound Royalties Founder and CEO Alex Heiche. “Our team provides artists, songwriters and producers with what they need to focus on the music and keep creating the songs that lift us all up and make our lives better. We are thrilled to be working with Lil Wayne and look forward to witnessing the continued musical excellence he will deliver in 2018.”
- 100 Hip Hop and RNB FM Playlist
- MTV Acquires The SnowGlobe Music Festival
- 07 Here’s All the Fashion News You Missed This Week (Demo)
- Podcast: The High Price of Negative Energy
- Netflix Original “Rapture” Launches March 30
- Who Raps Better? Benny or Conway? | The Joe Budden Podcast
- It’s Time To Rethink Your Cleansing Routine (Demo)
- KITTEN RELEASES NEW SONG "MY HOUSE" TODAY
- Cookbooks To Help You Eat More Sustainably (Demo)
- Walk Off the Earth Announces Album Details