Grammy Award-winning artist Lil Wayne celebrated his 36th birthday and the release of his much anticipated Tha Carter V tonight at Hubble Studios in Los Angeles. The party, nicknamed “Wayne’s World,” was a long-awaited celebration and featured many of the rapper’s favorite things…. traditional New Orleans food (as catered by Trap Kitchen), candy and marihuana bar while a skate ramp outside played host to tricks and ollies from skateboarders all night. And just when you that was all, the party also featured two real-life goats to pay home to our own Greatest of All Time.
Custom Bumbu cocktails were flowing all night as special guests arrived to wish Wayne a very happy birthday. Guests included many of Wayne’s family and close friends including Stevie Wonder, Chris Brown, Big Sean, Wiz Khalifa, Timbaland, Ray J (who gifted Wayne a personalized scooter), Swae Lee and Slim Jxmmi of Rae Sremmurd, Trippie Redd, Shaggy, Trey Songz, Tiffany Haddish, Draya Michelle and more!
Wayne’s World was a production by Young Money Records and The Vanity Group. Click NEXT for next image below post
- New Management At RCA, Atlantic Hope To Continue Streaming Successes
- Washington Redskins Change Name To ‘Washington Football Team’
- Honoring the Negro Baseball League
- Who Raps Better? Benny or Conway? | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Jamillah Muhammad Celebrating
- Dr. DeForest Soaries Talks Financial Freedom And The DFree Global Foundation
- Don’t Miss Our University Preview Day
- FLASHBACK: The Best 45 Record Label Designs
- Tiffany Haddish Announces Tour Dates
- AU/RA SHARES VIDEO FOR NEW SINGLE “STAY HAPPY”