Combs will be joined by leaders such as Angela Rye, Reverend Al Sharpton, New Orleans Mayor LaToya Cantrell, Van Jones, Meek Mill, Charles Blow, among others.
As numbers emerge relative to COVID-19s disproportionate ravage on the Black community, REVOLT TV will host a Live Town Hall tomorrow, Thursday, April 9th at 11pm ET/8pm PT, moderated by Sean “Diddy” Combs, owner of REVOLT Media & TV.
In the planned two-hour, live discussion, Sean Combs will be joined by Angela Rye, Reverend Al Sharpton, New Orleans Mayor LaToya Cantrell, Van Jones, Meek Mill, Charles Blow, among others.
Life or Death: The State of Black America & The Coronavirus. Its United Effect but Unequal Burden will include segments dealing with the public health issue, the low-income effect, incarceration, and economic relief, and the mental toll of quarantine
What: Live, two-hour Town Hall “The Black Response to COVID-19: It’s United Effect but Unequal Burden”
When: Thursday, 4/9/2020 @ 11PM ET/8PM PT
- 07 Here’s All the Fashion News You Missed This Week (Demo)
- Netflix Original “Rapture” Launches March 30
- ASCAP Launches HBCU Paid Internship Program
- Who Raps Better? Benny or Conway? | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Dr. DeForest Soaries Talks Financial Freedom And The DFree Global Foundation
- Amazon Music’s Alex Luke wants Alexa in cars
- 100 Hip Hop and RNB FM Playlist
- Vince Staple’s Announces New Project
- Cookbooks To Help You Eat More Sustainably (Demo)
- Radio Facts 10 Best Black Radio DJs of All Time