Calibash Las Vegas will be taking place at the T-Mobile Arena on Jan. 26, 2019. The line-up for next year’s event has been confirmed
The concert will have a retro feel since it will be celebrating the 80’s. Next year’s performances include Enrique Iglesias, Bad Bunny, Wisin y Yandel, Anuel AA, Becky G, Larry Over, Farruko, Osmani Garcia and Arthur Hanlon.
Calibash has seen so much success in California, that it was decided to host the same event in Las Vegas as well. Las Vegas also has seen the success in the last 3 years, that that the event is coming back next year.
The event will be an integral part of the Morphis Weekend Latino. Morphis Latino is a celebration of Latin American culture in the United States. The weekend will start on The National Banda Day, Jan. 25. On that day, many different banda groups will perform. The bands that are set to perform that day are Banda El Recodo, La Arrolladora Banda El Limón, Gerardo Ortiz, Banda Los Recoditos, La Adictiva, Christian Nodal, Los ángeles Azules, Raymix and Gabby Tamez.
Tickets are now on sale at axs.com. Calibash takes place on Jan. 26, 2018 at 8:00 pm PT.
- 10 Under Appreciated Black Movies
- 15 Of The Best Evening Bags To Your Dinner Party Look (Demo)
- Migos Are Having Legal Issues with Quality Control | The Joe Budden Podcast
- The Joe Budden Podcast Episode 365 | Church Pimps Feat. Benny The Butcher
- Hot Spot: These Are The Highest Paid Celebrities On Instagram! [WATCH]
- Cali 93.9 Launches TODO SE VALE with Angelica Vale!
- Entertainment Industry leaders launch new association
- Balthazar Share New Track “Halfway”
- Radio Broadcaster Dies after Getting Out of Stalled Van
- Austrian State Plans 10 Commandments for Immigrants (Demo)