A new imprint promoting cutting-edge electronic music talent is being launched under the Sony Music banner. Palm Tree Records will be run by Kygo (Kyrre Gørvell-Dahll) and his manager Myles Shear.
Kygo has accumulated over 8.5 billion streams and 47 million track equivalent streams worldwide under Sony. The goal of this new endeavor is the development of a new artist management company aimed at finding and supporting new talent.
CEO of Sony Music Rob Stringer noted:
“We are thrilled to be expanding our successful relationship with Kygo and Myles. Kygo is one of the most forward-thinking and exciting artists in music today, and Myles is among the most innovative, creative artist developers around. This feels like a natural extension of our partnership as we develop together the musical output of Palm Tree Records.”
- Richard Aborn Discusses Citizens Crime Commission Of NYC, Reforming Police Training + More
- Gary’s Tea: Lil Duval Sued Over “Stealing” Hit Song “Smile (Living My Best Life)” [WATCH]
- University’s oldest graduate reaches 106th Birthday
- Syleena Johnson Debut’s New Single and New Body (pic)
- Huston-Tillotson to Hold Fifth Green Justice Forum
- Cop Hits Black Woman in the Face
- Radio Vet Ryan Cameron has Emergency Heart Surgery, in ICU
- Bird Doesn’t Cooperate, Makes Scene at Funeral (video)
- DSU Virtual Research Could Advance COVID vaccine
- Who Raps Better? Benny or Conway? | The Joe Budden Podcast