Radio Facts: You don’t see this every day but we have to give KUDOS to Robbie Pardio for admitting he had a serious problem with alcohol a few years ago. He shows the other side of the music industry that many people never see. Robbie appeared on Intervention in 2010 (below) there is little information on him online after that.
City High’s biggest hit was “Caramel” several years ago. As with many groups, longevity and stability are not promised. The three members formed the group while still in high school in New Jersey. After a few hits, the group disbanded in 2003, and members Ryan Toby and Claudette Ortiz married while Robbie Pardio went in another direction. Robbie also dated Claudette during the group’s tenure. Claudette talks about the group under the first video.
- New Management At RCA, Atlantic Hope To Continue Streaming Successes
- The Best Evening Bags To Your Dinner Party Lookfa (Demo)
- Washington Redskins Change Name To ‘Washington Football Team’
- Who Raps Better? Benny or Conway? | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Dr. DeForest Soaries Talks Financial Freedom And The DFree Global Foundation
- Delia Orjuela Vice President of Latin Music, BMI
- Blue Note Jazz Festival Announced for “Sony Hall”
- Kansas City Station Welcomes New Show to Lineup
- CARLY PEARCE & LEE BRICE’S “I HOPE YOU’RE HAPPY NOW” MUSIC VIDEO
- Indie Music Promotion and Marketing Concepts