Comedians Kevin Hart and Chris Rock are in negotiations with Universal in making the comedy movie “Co-Parenting”, with Rock directing.
The movie will be about Hart, who is a stay-at-home dad who raises his kids while his while is a CEO and the money maker for the family. His wife decides to leave him, causing a bitter divorce and custody battle. All this is happening while Hart finds himself in an emotional turmoil. The new project is based on the original idea by Rock and Hart and will be produced by Will Packer and written by Yamara Taylor.
Taylor is the writer behind ABC’s Black-ish and Packer produced the movies Night School and Girls Trip. Packer will be producing for his production company, Wil Packer Production, and Rock for his, Chris Rock Enterprise. Hart and John Cheng will be producing for Hart’s Hartbeat Productions.
Hart starred in the comedy movie Night School with Tiffany Haddish, which released last month. Rock recently released his most recent stand-up special on Netflix back in February of this year (2018), and will be starring in FX’s Fargo upcoming fourth season.
- Childish Gambino Cancels Australia Tour
- Washington Redskins Change Name To ‘Washington Football Team’
- The Ordinary Is Launching A Face Mask (Demo)
- Lizzo’s Concert for SiriusXM and Pandora
- Joe Apologizes to Logic | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Things you didn’t know about mountains
- The Joe Budden Podcast Episode 364 | Apodogy
- Board of Governors Approves FAMU Reopening Plan
- Radio Facts 10 Best Black Radio DJs of All Time
- Richard Aborn Discusses Citizens Crime Commission Of NYC, Reforming Police Training + More