Radio Facts: Keith Rothschild joins the RCA Records as Senior Vice President, Promotion. Keith will be working alongside Jeff Rizzo, Joe Daddio, Pam Kaye and Mike Boccuzzi to form a new realigned team. The team will now focus on both the Top 40 and Hot AC formats to reflect the current radio landscape where the formats have become inseparable. Keith will report directly to the Co-President, Joe Riccitelli and be based in the company’s New York headquarters.
Keith was previously SVP, Promotion at Def Jam Recordings where he spent 7 years. Prior to that Keith was at Warner Bros. Records for 16 years, the majority of which was spent in Promotion as well.
- KJ Bland Exits Service Broadcasting
- Meet Mandela Young African Fellows
- HTIAA Names New Officers
- The Joe Budden Podcast Episode 365 | Church Pimps Feat. Benny The Butcher
- Gary’s Tea: Lil Duval Sued Over “Stealing” Hit Song “Smile (Living My Best Life)” [WATCH]
- Hot Spot: These Are The Highest Paid Celebrities On Instagram! [WATCH]
- Debunking the Myths about Radio DJs
- Multiple Promotions At Emmis/New York
- The Breakfast Club Radio Show Interviews Judge Faith Jerkins
- YouTube Expands Coachella Partnership