Even though this is about K-Ci and JoJo it prompted me to read Charlie Wilson’s book which I have had for a couple of years but didn’t get to read it. He’s in this video. I’ve interviewed K-Ci and JoJo and I can say that they have been dealing with alcoholism for many years. Hopefully they get the help they need. Addiction is a beast. I know people who are alcoholics and none of them think that they are but Charlie is right, the first step to healing is to admit you have a problem. A.J. Johnson, Andre Harrell and others appear as well. This is a great segment and shows the other side of the music industry that can take you places you never thought you would go.
- Childish Gambino Cancels Australia Tour
- Blacks Asked to Leave Wild Wing Cafe because White Customer Felt Threatened
- Washington Redskins Change Name To ‘Washington Football Team’
- Board of Governors Approves FAMU Reopening Plan
- DAVE EAST ANNOUNCES DEBUT ALBUM, SURVIVAL, TO BE RELEASED ON NOVEMBER 8 VIA DEF JAM RECORDINGS/MASS APPEAL
- Joe Apologizes to Logic | The Joe Budden Podcast
- The Joe Budden Podcast Episode 364 | Apodogy
- The Undeniable Top 12 Best Black Female Singers of All Time?
- Radio Facts 10 Best Black Radio DJs of All Time
- Lizzo’s Concert for SiriusXM and Pandora