Radio Facts: Justin Timberlake was finally able to perform again this Friday, January 4th (and additionally Sunday, January 6th) in his first concert dates following a 2 month performance hiatus. His A Man of the Woods tour had been put on hold following bruised vocal cords.
The tour was initially delayed in late October with Timberlake’s cancellation of a Madison Square Garden show, soon followed by a slew of further cancellations. Timberlake updated fans in December that doctors had cautioned him against performances until January.
- New Management At RCA, Atlantic Hope To Continue Streaming Successes
- Washington Redskins Change Name To ‘Washington Football Team’
- Honoring the Negro Baseball League
- Who Raps Better? Benny or Conway? | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Jamillah Muhammad Celebrating
- Dr. DeForest Soaries Talks Financial Freedom And The DFree Global Foundation
- Don’t Miss Our University Preview Day
- Fitness and Nutrition for Your Personal Goals!
- PRS for Music Explores: Artificial Intelligence
- RUSS PARR ANNOUNCES NATIONAL MOMENT OF PRAYER