Radio Facts: Vevo announced today that JP Evangelista has been promoted to senior vice president of content, programming, and marketing. Evangelista will “guide the company’s strategy around official music video releases, original content creation, and Vevo’s programming, editorial and marketing globally.”
Evangelista has been with Vevo through its whole growth as a company, and his role in its leadership over the last year has marked growth in video engagement and views for the company’s original content. Evangelista commented on the opportunity:
“Working with artists and their teams to maximize the impact and value of their music videos is hugely rewarding. Developing and supporting artists at all stages of their careers is central to our mission, and I’m grateful to have the opportunity to work with so many talented people both at Vevo and our wider music-industry family. More than ever, music videos are proving to be an integral element for artist campaigns, and Vevo is best-placed to serve them to the widest possible audience of global music fans.”
Vevo CEO Alan Price said of the promotion:
“I’ve worked with JP for some time now, and it’s been a pleasure to watch him excel. His reputation and relationships are second to none, and his strategic thinking has been invaluable to Vevo. Artist development is central to our mission and JP’s passion for all things music sets us up for success in 2019 and beyond.”
- Childish Gambino Cancels Australia Tour
- HAVES AND THE HAVE NOTS Season Premiere on OWN
- Radio Facts: New Study Highlights Movie and TV Streaming Sites’ Increasing Dominance
- The Undeniable Top 12 Best Black Female Singers of All Time?
- HTIAA Names New Officers
- Why is #NoNotoriety only used for whites?
- Washington Redskins Change Name To ‘Washington Football Team’
- Blacks Asked to Leave Wild Wing Cafe because White Customer Felt Threatened
- Richard Aborn Discusses Citizens Crime Commission Of NYC, Reforming Police Training + More
- “The BOB & TOM Show” Comes to Chicago Radio