JEREMY ZUCKER RETURNS WITH NEW SONG “always, i’ll care”
“always, i’ll care” follows Zucker’s 2019 collaboration with Chelsea Cutler, brent, and their global viral hit, “you were good to me,” which has garnered nearly 100 million Spotify streams to date. Jeremy’s 2018 breakout smash, “comethru,” is now Gold Certified with over 820 million streams. With over two billion global streams across his catalogue, Zucker has amassed 13 million Spotify monthly listeners, placing him in the top 300 most listened to artists in the world.
Of the new song, Jeremy says, “‘always, i’ll care’ is an ode to platonic love. it’s a song for my friends, whom i love deeply, and a promise to do better.”
Stay tuned as Jeremy Zucker gears up for a massive 2020!
- Who Raps Better? Benny or Conway? | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Could this be the Cheapest Woman on the Planet?
- How Rapid Growth Is Destroying the Environment (Demo)
- Church Announcements with Bernice Jenkins: Coronavirus Is Affecting The Church [WATCH]
- Signs that it’s Time to Start Your Own Business
- Help You Create a New Lifestyle (Demo)
- CThaGod Interviews Gucci Mane
- Washington Redskins Change Name To ‘Washington Football Team’
- Comic John Pinette Found Dead in Hotel Room
- BABY GOTH RELEASES NEW SINGLE “AFTERPARTY”