Music industry executive Jeremy Vuernick has been promoted to Capitol Music Group’s Executive Vice President for A&R.
The promotion was announced today by CMG Chief Operating Officer Michelle Jubelirer and CMG President Ashley Newton.
Vuernick has a strong background as an A&R executive to sign and develop artists for CMG, and will continue as the head of A&R for Astralwerks. Jubelirer and Newton comment on the promotion:
“Jeremy brings ambitious vision, enormous energy and a healthy competitiveness to his important position in the company. He possesses an innate ability to help guide artists towards success while enabling them to stay true to their own creative goals. Jeremy has played a crucial role in CMG’s resurgence, and everyone in the Tower joins us in congratulating him on his well-deserved promotion to Executive Vice President.”
- ASCAP Launches HBCU Paid Internship Program
- Measures Should be Taken to Assure Good Senior Health
- Amazon Music’s Alex Luke wants Alexa in cars
- Vince Staple’s Announces New Project
- "Club Quarantine" Legend D-Nice Teaching Master Class
- KBLX Announces Lineup for Stone Soul Concert
- Women of Color in Media Website Up
- New Management At RCA, Atlantic Hope To Continue Streaming Successes
- What Music Can Say About your Personality
- Appreciating Toni Morrison’s Literary Legacy