Jay-Z reached out to the governor of Minnesota Governor Tim Walz about the George Floyd murder.
“After our very earnest conversation, Thank you to Governer Walz for doing what’s right and calling in Attorney General Keith Ellison to take over the George Floyd Case.
Earlier today, Governor Walz mentioned having a human conversation with me – a dad and a black man in pain.
Yes I am human, a father and a black man in pain and I am not the only one.
Now I along with an entire country in pain call upon AG Ellison to do the right thing and prosecute all those responsible for the murder of George Floyd to the fullest extent of the law.
This is just the first step I am more determined to fight for justice than any fight my would-be oppressors may have a prevail on every politician, prosecutor and Officer in the country to have.
The courage to do what is right. Have the courage to look at us as humans dad brothers sisters and mothers in pain and look at yourselves
Shawn “Jay- Carter
- Childish Gambino Cancels Australia Tour
- Washington Redskins Change Name To ‘Washington Football Team’
- The Ordinary Is Launching A Face Mask (Demo)
- “The BOB & TOM Show” Comes to Chicago Radio
- DAVE EAST ANNOUNCES DEBUT ALBUM, SURVIVAL, TO BE RELEASED ON NOVEMBER 8 VIA DEF JAM RECORDINGS/MASS APPEAL
- HTIAA Names New Officers
- Board of Governors Approves FAMU Reopening Plan
- Lizzo’s Concert for SiriusXM and Pandora
- Joe Apologizes to Logic | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Things you didn’t know about mountains