Jammin’ 98.3 (WJMR-FM MILWAUKEE) is excited to announce the addition of The Quiet Storm featuring Lenny Green starting Monday, March 4th at 7pm.
The Quiet Storm, featuring Lenny Green, sets the mood with smooth R & B, slow jams, and ballads, and heats up with talk of love and relationships. Lenny has some of the biggest and best celebrities in the biz sharing the vibes.
“I’m fortunate to be living a part of the lifestyle of The Quiet Storm, so my approach to my show is multi-dimensional. I observe very carefully how people go through their day. All of us have good and bad ones, so I try to bring a piece of reality into my show daily through advice or through music,” says Green.
“When you hear those three words, The Quiet Storm, you already know what you are in for. Lenny Green’s voice and vibe are unmistakable. I can’t wait for everyone in Milwaukee to feel the warmth and the emotion of The Quiet Storm. “—WJMR Brand Manager Don Black
Lenny Green has served as host of “The Quiet Storm” since 2013. The show also airs in New York City; Miami, Florida; Youngstown, Ohio; Tuscaloosa, Alabama, the Bahamas and Lafayette, Louisiana. He has also received numerous honors and awards, including the Billboard Magazine’s “Air Personality of the Year”.
The Jammin’ 98.3 weekday line-up beginning Monday, March 4th will include Dede in the Mornings from 5am-10am, Andrea Williams from 10am-Noon, Don Black from 12pm-2pm, Earl Stokes from 2pm-7pm and “The Quiet Storm” featuring Lenny Green from 7pm-Midnight.
- Jamillah Muhammad Celebrating
- Honoring the Negro Baseball League
- Amazon Music’s Alex Luke wants Alexa in cars
- Don’t Miss Our University Preview Day
- ASCAP Launches HBCU Paid Internship Program
- Vince Staple’s Announces New Project
- Measures Should be Taken to Assure Good Senior Health
- The Breakfast Club Radio Show Interviews Nipsey Hussle
- New Management At RCA, Atlantic Hope To Continue Streaming Successes
- "Club Quarantine" Legend D-Nice Teaching Master Class