In today’s episode of “What Would YOU do for $200.00?” Ja Rule said ‘A commercial for a Greek Restaurant in my motha fkn socks!!!” You know how you wake up ready to take on the day and something happens to make you want to go back to bed? Here is an example of that. I want to teach Ja Rule a new word today. “LIMIT.” Pronounced “Lem-IT” Defined NO or ONLY If. Couldn’t they AT LEAST have helped him pronounce the menu items BEFORE the camera started rolling?
It’s hard to say what’s worse, watching the commercial, or knowing that 50 Cent is going to have a field day with it. Maybe he needs the money and I get it, but there is a way to go about it to simply make it look bad instead of WORSE. In a way, when you really think about it, it’s actually pretty savvy too especially for the owner of the restaurant. So many people will talk about how bad the commercial is he will get non stop publicity.
- Childish Gambino Cancels Australia Tour
- Washington Redskins Change Name To ‘Washington Football Team’
- Radio Facts 10 Best Black Radio DJs of All Time
- Richard Aborn Discusses Citizens Crime Commission Of NYC, Reforming Police Training + More
- “The BOB & TOM Show” Comes to Chicago Radio
- DAVE EAST ANNOUNCES DEBUT ALBUM, SURVIVAL, TO BE RELEASED ON NOVEMBER 8 VIA DEF JAM RECORDINGS/MASS APPEAL
- HTIAA Names New Officers
- The Ordinary Is Launching A Face Mask (Demo)
- Lizzo’s Concert for SiriusXM and Pandora
- Joe Apologizes to Logic | The Joe Budden Podcast