Earlier today, Nov. 15, Guess announced that multiple Latin Grammy Award Winner J Balvin will be the brand’s Spring 2019 campaign face. The collection will be the Vibras capsule collection.
Balvin is very excited to be the face of the brand. He believes that it would be a perfect fit for his style and that fans would be just as excited as he is. Guess has also worked with the artist by bringing the fashion world into some of his tour merchandise for the VIBRAS tour. This campaign will bring their partnership to a new level.
The director of brand partnership for Guess, Nicolai Marciano, explained that the whole J Balvin collection is about vibes. Vibes translates in Spanish to vibras. He knew that the partnership would be perfect because Guess has a big Latin fanbase and Balvin is one of the biggest artist in the world. This partnership would extend Guess global retail platform and connect with fans beyond music.
The images of the campaign are set to release in the middle of January of next year. The images will be released on Guess’ online and social platforms, stores and magazines ads.
Balvin is a reggaeton artist from Medellín, Colombia. He has quickly risen to the top with eleven #1 Latin singles, more than 50 million social media followers, and over 10 billion total YouTube views. Balvin currently has the most nominations for this year’s Latin Grammy.
- Richard Aborn Discusses Citizens Crime Commission Of NYC, Reforming Police Training + More
- Gary’s Tea: Lil Duval Sued Over “Stealing” Hit Song “Smile (Living My Best Life)” [WATCH]
- Radio Vet Ryan Cameron has Emergency Heart Surgery, in ICU
- Bird Doesn’t Cooperate, Makes Scene at Funeral (video)
- DSU Virtual Research Could Advance COVID vaccine
- Who Raps Better? Benny or Conway? | The Joe Budden Podcast
- FAMU Bragg Stadium COVID-19 Site Closed On Sundays
- The Best Street Style From Australian Fashion Week (Demo)
- Dr. DeForest Soaries Talks Financial Freedom And The DFree Global Foundation
- UNSUNG REVIEW: Billy Preston… One Very Sad Show