We regret to inform you that industry legend Irene Johnson Ware has passed.
Miss Ware was one of the nicest people in the industry and she always called me “Steve” ironically everyone who forgets my name also calls me “Steve.” I have not seen her in years but heard she was not doing well. She started in the industry in the early 60s as an air personality and became a gospel radio icon after that. Her son, the beloved industry legend Ronnie Johnson passed in 2007.
- New Management At RCA, Atlantic Hope To Continue Streaming Successes
- Washington Redskins Change Name To ‘Washington Football Team’
- Who Raps Better? Benny or Conway? | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Dr. DeForest Soaries Talks Financial Freedom And The DFree Global Foundation
- The Best Evening Bags To Your Dinner Party Lookfa (Demo)
- FLASHBACK: The Best 45 Record Label Designs
- R. Kelly ‘Docu-Track’ Admits, Denies and Addresses Everything, Chides Steve Harvey, Tom Joyner and the Industry (audio)
- Warner Bros. Records Adds Two To Publicity Team
- CARLY PEARCE & LEE BRICE’S “I HOPE YOU’RE HAPPY NOW” MUSIC VIDEO
- Cali 93.9 Launches TODO SE VALE with Angelica Vale!