iHeartMedia announced today that Christopher Squire has been named Vice President of Sales, effective immediately. iHeartMedia Philadelphia has a strong cross-platform presence and includes a number of iconic brands and franchises — both broadcast and digital — encompassing six stations comprised of music, and sports talk formats.
iHeartMedia has the leading consumer reach and influence across multiple platforms and delivers more live programming than any other media company. As Vice President of Sales, Squire will be responsible for overseeing market revenue growth and the development of advertising partnerships to capitalize on audience engagement that extends into social, digital, and experiential while mentoring the talented and growing sales team. He will report to Jeff Moore, Senior Vice President of Sales for iHeartMedia Philadelphia.
“I am thrilled to add Chris to our team,” said Moore. “He is someone that I’ve gotten to know over the past few years and have been impressed by his leadership qualities, his ability to build meaningful relationships with client partners and his dedication to helping the people he works with succeed. His positive outlook and enthusiasm are contagious and I can’t wait to continue to build on our team’s success with his help.”
Squire joins iHeartMedia Philadelphia from Townsquare Media in Trenton/Princeton, where he most recently served as the general sales manager. He also served as the local sales manager for Urban One in Philadelphia and general sales manager for Emmis in New York. Squire’s return to Philadelphia is a homecoming as he served as station manager for 105.3 FM WDAS from 1989 to 2000. He began his career at WBMX-FM in Chicago and is a graduate of Loyola University Chicago.
“I couldn’t be prouder to have the opportunity to help steer the market-leading brands that are comprised of an incredibly talented group of sales professionals and on-air personalities,” said Squire.
iHeartMedia is a leading media outlet in the Philadelphia market with multiple platforms, including its broadcast stations; live events; data; and its digital businesses and platforms, including mobile, social and its own iHeartRadio, iHeartMedia’s free all-in-one digital music, podcasting and live streaming radio service – with more than 2 billion app downloads and more than 140 million registered users.
- KJ Bland Exits Service Broadcasting
- The Joe Budden Podcast Episode 365 | Church Pimps Feat. Benny The Butcher
- HAVES AND THE HAVE NOTS Season Premiere on OWN
- Why is #NoNotoriety only used for whites?
- Debunking the Myths about Radio DJs
- Blacks Asked to Leave Wild Wing Cafe because White Customer Felt Threatened
- YouTube Expands Coachella Partnership
- Gary’s Tea: Lil Duval Sued Over “Stealing” Hit Song “Smile (Living My Best Life)” [WATCH]
- Radio Facts: New Study Highlights Movie and TV Streaming Sites’ Increasing Dominance
- Hot Spot: These Are The Highest Paid Celebrities On Instagram! [WATCH]