Radio Facts: The BIG 98, Nashville’s #1 for New Country, announced today that BIG D will join the station as a new on-air personality, effective immediately. BIG D will broadcast weekdays from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Each weekday afternoon, renowned on-air personality BIG D will connect with Nashville listeners and dicuss the latest local and pop culture headlines, share personal stories and perspective from artists within the community and lead The BIG 98, as Nashville’s #1 rated country station.
“It’s an absolute honor to accept a job in Country radio, working in the Country music capital for the iHeartCountry Flagship station, The Big 98,” said BIG D. “This is an opportunity I’ve worked my entire career for and I’m thankful to iHeartMedia for giving me the chance to join one of the top market-leading brands. My family and I can’t wait to call Nashville home.”
“BIG D is an absolute pro on all levels and Nashville is going to love him as much as we do,” said Gator Harrison, Senior Vice President of Programming for iHeartMedia Nashville. “Plus his name is BIG, BIG D on The BIG 98 – nothing makes more sense than that. Now we have to find the perfect partner and producer for BIG D. If interested, listeners can help me get to know them by applying.”
BIG D joins iHeartMedia Nashville from 95.5 The Bull in Las Vegas where he most recently
served as a program director and afternoon drive on-air personality. He began his career at KCLD-FM in
St. Cloud, Minnesota and is a graduate of Brown College in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Listeners interested in joining BIG D as a partner and producer can apply here.
- POLO G RELEASES NEW ALBUM THE GOAT
- DARF Secures “Blackradiostations.com”
- The Best Evening Bags To Your Dinner Party Lookfa (Demo)
- OH NO! 14 Signs that Your Industry Career is DONE!
- Documenting Hate: Charlottesville
- Kansas City Station Welcomes New Show to Lineup
- ASCAP’S DEEPAK MOHITE GETS PROMOTION
- Bonnaroo Music And Arts Festival Unveils 2020 Lineup
- ALEC KING RELEASES NEW TRACK “WAY UP”
- Keeping Children Safe as the Country Reopens