Radio Facts: WRNW FM, 97.3 The Game, announced today that former Green Bay fan favorite, John Kuhn, will join the station as a new midday on-air personality. Kuhn will broadcast alongside former Wisconsin Badger Brian Butch on the new “Nine 2 Noon with Kuhn” to discuss the latest “sports and stuff” each weekday morning from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m., effective Monday, May 4th.
After playing college football for Shippensburg University, Kuhn was signed by the Pittsburgh Steelers as an undrafted free agent in 2005. Kuhn earned a Super Bowl ring as a member of the Steelers in Super Bowl XL. He earned a second ring with the Green Bay Packers, against his former team, five years later in Super Bowl XLV. He was named to three Pro Bowls, all as a Packer.
“We are thrilled to have John Kuhn part of the team and I can’t wait to see what John and Brian serve up together,” said Colleen Valkoun, Market President for iHeartMedia Milwaukee.
“I am excited and grateful for the opportunity to join the iHeartMedia team and to continue learning and growing in this industry,” said Kuhn. “I look forward to bringing the same energy to the studio that I brought on the playing field during my days as a football player.”
iHeartMedia is the leading media outlet in the Milwaukee market with multiple platforms, including its broadcast stations; live events; data; and its digital businesses and platforms, including mobile, social and its own iHeartRadio, the leading all-in-one streaming music and live radio service – with more than 2 billion app downloads and 135 million registered users.
- The Best Evening Bags To Your Dinner Party Lookfa (Demo)
- DARF Secures “Blackradiostations.com”
- POLO G RELEASES NEW ALBUM THE GOAT
- FAMU Law Alum Appointed Orange County Judge
- Disney’s “A WRINKLE IN TIME” World Premiere Images
- Radio Facts Radio Show Podcast Seeks Producer
- Former Radio DJ Asking the Industry for Help
- Winners Revealed: Production Music Awards 2019
- BMG signs deal with sampling service Tracklib
- Stealing Flat Screens from a Moving Train (video)