iHeartMedia Cleveland announced today a commitment to air over 10,000 Public Service Announcements (PSAs) through April 30 across its nine stations to help local citizens and community organizations during the coronavirus outbreak.
“iHeartMedia Cleveland’s commitment to the community is unwavering, and our community and neighbors need us more than ever,” said Keith Hotchkiss, President of iHeartMedia’s North Ohio Region. “We look forward to shining a spotlight on many worthy local organizations that serve so many people in our community.”
The PSAs will air across nine local stations including Newsradio WTAM 1100/106.9 FM, 96.5 KISS FM, 99.5 WGAR, 106.5 The Lake, 100.7 WMMS, Majic 105.7, Real 106.1, ALT 99.1 and 1350 AM The Gambler. To submit a PSA for consideration, local organizations can email iHeartMedia Cleveland stations at ClevelandCares@iheartmedia.com.
- Childish Gambino Cancels Australia Tour
- Blacks Asked to Leave Wild Wing Cafe because White Customer Felt Threatened
- Washington Redskins Change Name To ‘Washington Football Team’
- Richard Aborn Discusses Citizens Crime Commission Of NYC, Reforming Police Training + More
- Board of Governors Approves FAMU Reopening Plan
- Gail Mitchell, KJLH Radio and Dick Griffey Honored
- The Joe Budden Podcast Episode 365 | Church Pimps Feat. Benny The Butcher
- The Undeniable Top 12 Best Black Female Singers of All Time?
- Joe Apologizes to Logic | The Joe Budden Podcast
- The Ordinary Is Launching A Face Mask (Demo)