Radio Facts: 103.5 KISS FM, Chicago’s #1 Hit Music Station, today announced that it will host its “Virtual Prom 2020” on Saturday, May 2, from 8 p.m. to 10 p.m. CT. The event will bring the prom experience to Chicagoland’s high school seniors that have to miss this special milestone due to the COVID-19 pandemic on-air via 103.5 KISS FM and on Instagram Live via the station’s social platform.
Hosted by 103.5 KISS FM’s JRDN, the commercial-free programming will feature exclusive music mixes from celebrity DJ’s including Alesso, DJ Pauly D, Loud Luxury and Martin Garrix, and will be co-hosted on Instagram Live by social media super-stars, Chantel Jeffries & Loren Gray. The evening will culminate with an exclusive, 103.5 KISS FM listen-to-win invitation only after party via zoom and will feature DJ, songwriter, and record producer Diplo.
“Chicagoland high school seniors deserve an epic night of celebration,” said James Howard, Region Senior Vice President of Programming for iHeartMedia Chicago and 103.5 KISS FM’s Program Director. “103.5 KISS FM couldn’t be more grateful that our friends and world-renowned DJ’s were willing to provide the music entertainment, while the most influential social media stars provide the companionship. This year’s high school prom may be at home due to the pandemic, but it’s going to be loud and never forgotten.”
- 100 Hip Hop and RNB FM Playlist
- Netflix Original “Rapture” Launches March 30
- It’s Time To Rethink Your Cleansing Routine (Demo)
- Who Raps Better? Benny or Conway? | The Joe Budden Podcast
- 07 Here’s All the Fashion News You Missed This Week (Demo)
- Dr. DeForest Soaries Talks Financial Freedom And The DFree Global Foundation
- FAMU Announces New School Of Nursing Dean
- That Time When Al Jarreau Took Europe By Storm, Over the Rainbow and…
- 10 Things Pusha T Can’t Live Without (video)
- Kevin Hart stops by The Steve Harvey Morning Show