Community Resource Initiative
To Support Local Nonprofit Organizations And Businesses
iHeartMedia Chicago’s 107.5 WGCI, Chicago’s #1 for Hip-Hop R&B; V103, Today’s R&B and Throwbacks; Inspiration 1390, Music of Power & Praise;93.9 LITE FM, Relaxing Favorites; BIG 95.5, Chicago’s New Country; and 103.5 KISSFM, Chicago’s #1 Hit Music Station launched today Healing Chicago Together, a community resource initiative to support local nonprofits, businesses and restaurants during the coronavirus pandemic.
Each radio station will encourage listeners to visit its website and enter keyword HEALING to get more information about local community resources, businesses and restaurants. The available information includes blood donation services, volunteer opportunities, food and shelter resources, monetary donations, mental health information, animal shelters resources, local businesses support and more.
“In a time of crisis, the stations of iHeartMedia Chicago cherish the opportunity to help our community,” said Matt Scarano, President for the iHeartMedia Chicago Region. “We are committed to the people of Chicagoland and we will do our part in helping our fellow citizens get through this pandemic.”
Local nonprofit organizations, businesses and restaurants are also encouraged to submit their information for inclusion on each station’s Healing Chicago Together customized website:107.5 WGCI; V103; Inspiration 1390; 93.9 LITE FM; BIG 95.5; and 103.5 KISSFM.
- 100 Hip Hop and RNB FM Playlist
- MTV Acquires The SnowGlobe Music Festival
- 07 Here’s All the Fashion News You Missed This Week (Demo)
- Who Raps Better? Benny or Conway? | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Podcast: The High Price of Negative Energy
- KITTEN RELEASES NEW SONG "MY HOUSE" TODAY
- Netflix Original “Rapture” Launches March 30
- It’s Time To Rethink Your Cleansing Routine (Demo)
- Cookbooks To Help You Eat More Sustainably (Demo)
- Walk Off the Earth Announces Album Details