Radio Facts: iHeartMedia Austin/San Antonio announced today that Jason McCollim has been named Senior Vice President of Programming, effective immediately. iHeartMedia Austin/San Antonio has a strong cross-platform presence and includes a number of iconic brands and franchises — both broadcast and digital — encompassing more than 15 stations comprised of music, talk and news formats.
iHeartMedia has the leading consumer reach and influence across multiple platforms and delivers more live programming than any other media company. As Senior Vice President of Programming, McCollim will work closely with the market’s program directors, on-air personalities and sales teams, overseeing all iHeartRadio stations in the Austin/San Antonio region. Jason will report to Matt Martin, President of iHeartMedia Austin/San Antonio.
“It is terrific to re-connect and work with Jason again,” said Matt Martin, President of iHeartMedia Austin/San Antonio. “Jason is passionate about leading teams, is a proven winner and fits our culture perfectly. We are excited to welcome him to our team.”
McCollim joins iHeartMedia Austin/San Antonio from iHeartMedia Colorado Springs/Pueblo where he served as the Senior Vice President of Programming. Previously, he oversaw 21 stations across three states in Fort Collins, Colorado; Cheyenne, Wyoming; and Ogalalla, Nebraska. McCollim began his career in 2001 at iHeartMedia Spokane’s 98.9 KKZX.
“Thank you iHeartMedia for this fantastic opportunity to work in not one, but two of the most competitive radio landscapes in the country,” said McCollim. “I am beyond excited to join forces with the already incredible leadership, sales and programming teams in the Austin and San Antonio markets.”
iHeartMedia is the leading media outlet in the Austin/San Antonio market with multiple platforms, including its broadcast stations; live events; data; and its digital businesses and platforms, including mobile, social and its own iHeartRadio, iHeartMedia’s free all-in-one digital music, podcasting and live streaming radio service – with more than 2 billion app downloads and more than 135 million registered users.
- The Best Evening Bags To Your Dinner Party Lookfa (Demo)
- Washington Redskins Change Name To ‘Washington Football Team’
- New Management At RCA, Atlantic Hope To Continue Streaming Successes
- Who Raps Better? Benny or Conway? | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Dr. DeForest Soaries Talks Financial Freedom And The DFree Global Foundation
- 11 things that won’t happen in royal societies (Demo)
- Disney’s “A WRINKLE IN TIME” World Premiere Images
- Fitness and Nutrition for Your Personal Goals!
- Nominations Open for 2020 NAB Technology Awards
- ARIZONA ZERVAS RELEASES LYRIC VIDEO FOR “ROXANNE”