iHeartMedia Atlanta announced today that Z105.7, #1 Para Hits de Hoy, will now also broadcast on 96.7 FM, effective immediately. The signal expansion will reach thousands of new listeners in the Atlanta community, allowing a larger audience to enjoy its Spanish Contemporary Hit Radio programming.
Z105.7 (Área Metro) y Z96.7 (Área Sur) will broadcast popular hit songs from top Hispanic artists including Daddy Yankee, Anuel AA, Ozuna, Bad Bunny, J Balvin, Karol G, Romeo Santos, Marc Anthony and more. Listeners can also tune in to hear their favorite top-rated on-air personalities such as Enrique Santos, Jessi Dee and others.
“The 105.7 FM simulcast on 96.7 FM will create full market coverage for Spanish Contemporary music and programming,” said Orlando Rosa, Z105.7 y Z96.7 Program Director. “This allows us to serve the Hispanic community in the North and South and the larger signal will also allow more fans to wake up and enjoy Enrique Santos’s show as well as other fan-favorite programming.”
Full Programming Lineup:
Tu Mañana Con Enrique Santos 6 a.m. – 10 a.m.
Orlando Mix 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Luis Treviño 3 p.m. – 7 p.m.
Jessi Dee 7 p.m. – 12 a.m.
- Dog In The Snow Share New Track “Roses”
- Hot Spot: These Are The Highest Paid Celebrities On Instagram! [WATCH]
- Warner Music Group Relaunches Sesame Street Records
- Migos Are Having Legal Issues with Quality Control | The Joe Budden Podcast
- The Joe Budden Podcast Episode 365 | Church Pimps Feat. Benny The Butcher
- Radio Broadcaster Dies after Getting Out of Stalled Van
- J. Cole Announces Special Guests For His Upcoming ‘KOD’ Tour
- EVVIE MCKINNEY SIGNS WITH MOTOWN GOSPEL & CAPITOL CMG
- DeDe McGuire Syndicated Radio Host Compass Media Networks
- Moonves Out as CBS CEO