Things got super spicy when Desus & Mero walk into The Breakfast Club Radio Show. If you remember DJ Envy and his wife Gia appeared on the daytime talk show “The Real” to talk about their relationship, podcast amongst other things. This prompted the two late-night Viceland talk show to go in on DJ Envy cracking jokes about The Breakfast Club Radio Show host insinuating that his wife was with him for the “DJ Envy Check”
This isn’t the first time the comedy duo have talked about Envy on their show as back in October of 2017 when an alleged Snapchat conversation between the DJ and an unknown person leaked online. The messages which were obviously later debunked as fake trended everwhere prompting the two, of course, to go in about it with Mero saying “damn dog light skin n***** are losing, we were winning”.
Stopping by The Breakfast Club Radio Show this morning right off the bat DJ Envy introduces the Bronx duo as “d******* and P****” and continues to tell them that they owe his wife an apology for what they said about her on the show. After apologizing to Envy and his wife they express the fact that they thought they were all good because they roast Charlamagne on the show as well. As things seemed to have cooled down in the studio DJ Envy actually LEAVES the interview and doesn’t come back….
See all the drama unfold in the full interview below…
- Who Raps Better? Benny or Conway? | The Joe Budden Podcast
- 10 Songs that Basically Said F Monogamy
- Iyanla Fix My Life Episode Schedule
- Circle of Sisters Delivers an Unforgettable Day of Unity, Entertainment & Sisterhood
- The Andrew W. Mellon Foundation Announces Emergency Grants to a Grouping of Historically Black Colleges and Universities in Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Hot Spot: These Are The Highest Paid Celebrities On Instagram! [WATCH]
- Letter from Dean Hugh Mighty
- Church Announcements with Bernice Jenkins: Coronavirus Is Affecting The Church [WATCH]
- Game’s Arrest Warrant Dropped
- Craig Ferguson Is Back & Fabulous